Wednesday 11 March 2015

Trekkinn don't like to accept returns


I ordered a white Suunto hiking watch and I got a silver one posted to me...
When the parcel arrived it did not contain any information regarding returns and the website is plastered with 'easy return' messages despite the customer service/returns framework being geared to dissuade returns...
http://www.trekkinn.com/

I filled out the return form on the TrekkInn website and included the photograph (see below).

"I am seeking to return the watch you posted. It did not represent the photo on your website. The watch on your website has a white face, white case and white strap. The watch you sent had a white face, silver case and white strap. I have previously seen a Suunto Alu Deep Black and a Grey Crush that other people bought. They were exactly as advertised.

I need a return address please. And I want my return postage refunding because this is not the item I ordered. This is the second time I have filled out this form."

TrekkInn never replied.

I filled out the TrekkInn customer service form and guess what they told me to do?
Fill out the return form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.