Wednesday 8 May 2019

Avengers: Endgame ** SPOILER ALERT **

My initial thoughts on Avengers: Endgame...

• And Captain America wielding Mjolnir! How awesome!
• I didn't like the female hero line up. So damned corny!
• As a film I preferred Infinity War. As a follow-on from Ragnarok, I liked Thor's journey.
• The arrival of Captain Marvel towards the end made watching her solo movie worthwhile. Her new haircut looked more like the comic.
• Endgame was a remake/re-version of X-Men Days of Future Past.
• The time travel stuff made no sense.
• If Thanos travelled to 2023(?) from the past, then how come half the universe was still dead? Surely bypassing/arriving before Infinity War meant that it never happened?
• If the Avengers took the infinity stones from the past, how was Thanos able to create the Infinity Gauntlet from Infinity War?
• I just LOVE Rocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.